PEB Structures ( Pre Engineered Building Structures ) - PEB Solutions
After range of technologically sophisticated and excellent Pre Engineered Building ( PEB ) structure, Excellent Handling Systems Pvt. Ltd. is one of the India's fastest growing Pre - Engineering Building PEB solution company, We design, Manufacture, Supply and Erect PEB Systems, Excellent EHSPL. is committed to provide the Customer with The quality Products and the services. EHSPL is excellence reflected in the long list of satisfied customer.
Over the years we have earned the trust of client & have carried out installation in various sectors. With its firm dedica tion, Honesty, & Practical approach the company has carved a special niche amidst the global market.
Building basic parameters : The pre - engineered building systems is fast growing segment globally. It has all the attributes of what the modern lifestyle demands. There are many applications for pre - engineered buildings.
- Logistics & Warehousing
- Automobile Showrooms & Workshops
- Textile Industry
- Defense Structures
- Plastics, Printing & Packaging
- Institutional Buildings
- Engineering Industry
- Toll Plazas
- Food, Pharmaceuticals & Chemicals Plants
- Agricultural Building
- Electrical & Electronics Industry
- Aircraft Hangars
Advantages (PEB Service)
- Reduced Construction cost & Time
- Factory Controlled Quality & 100% Leak Proof
- Virtually Maintenance free
- Single Source responsibility
- Fully Automated Welding Process Up to 16 Meters Length
- Fastest Delivery Periods & Installition
- Clean Span up to 100 Meters & Aesthetic Looks
Air Power Ventilator
- Air Power Ventilator's vane are manufactured from high grade aluminum including the rivets and therefore highly resistant to atmospherics corrosion.
- No power involved for its operation as its movement is controlled by natural wind movement / hot air draft (Thermos Syphoning).
- The vane's are profiled and rolled to provide strong blade with good aerodynamic performances.
- Air Power Ventilators are light in weight and hence operational at very lightly wind speeds.
- Since no power involved for its operations, no recurring charges in terms of electricity.
- The vane design and the centrifugal action prevent rain water from entering the ventilator.
- Designed to be fitted easily on asbestos, galvanized, iron and aluminum roofs. Assured ventilation for 24 hours / 65 days.